Solar Panel Installation in Shropshire
Want to save money and help the environment?
At Solar Days, our objective is to provide professional, affordable and profitable solar panel installations. Our team which consists of electrical contractors A Walters Electrical Contractors Ltd and building and roofing specialists MW Knight & Sons has years of experience with all types of building and electrical work, meaning you couldn’t have a safer pair of hands when it comes to your solar panel installation.
With the relentless rise in energy prices and the potential to make money out of the government Feed-in-tariff mechanism, there has never been a better time to invest in solar power.
To find out more about Solar Days, solar power or solar panel installations, you can call us, email us, explore the site or come to visit our showroom at Hartley Business Centre in Monkmoor.
Why invest in a solar panel installation?
Here are five good reasons why it makes sense to invest with a Solar Days solar panel installation…
- Reduce your energy bills and carbon footprint
- Make use of the most abundant energy source available to mankind, insulating yourself from the inevitable and continuing price rises resulting from ever depleting fossil fuel sources
- Earn money tax free for the next 20 years guaranteed from the Feed-in-Tariff (FIT) Clean Energy Cash Back scheme
- Make a sound long term investment with returns of up to 9% (domestic) and up to 17% (commercial)
- Make use of a reliable, safe and environmentally friendly technology
- Make use of a team consisting of two of the most reliable and professional firms in Shropshire
Contact Solar Days on 01743 366555 for a free quotation and independent advice on how you could benefit from a professional, affordable and profitable solar panel installation.
Solar Days is accredited for installation and maintenance of Solar PV systems through the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) and with the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC). We therefore adhere to the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) processes for dispute resolution.