Solar Days – here to help you
There has been a lot of adverse publicity recently following the reductions to the Feed in Tariff (FIT) during 2016. As a result, many solar installers have left the industry. Those that have kept going have often lost key staff and expertise in this technology. It can be difficult to find an installer!
The important news is that solar power has not gone away! We at Solar Days are here with all the skills, staff and experience required to provide you with new solar arrays or upgrades and repairs to existing systems. Newly installed arrays are still giving a good financial return (return on investment of 6 – 8%); which was the government’s original intention all along! We are also here to help if you have solar panel system and require advice, a maintenance check or faults repaired.
The key message for those with a solar array is that the best-value installations are those where as much of the power generated is used on-site rather then being exported to the Grid. A popular upgrade is to fit a diverter unit which heats water when surplus power is available. Batteries are also gradually becoming better and cheaper; an option which may suit your needs.
Contact us to find out how we can help.
Selling or buying a property with solar panels? Contact Solar Days!
Over the past few months, Solar Days has been contacted by people who are selling or buying a property which has solar panels installed. Sellers are trying to answer questions from potential buyers. Buyers want to be confident and well informed about the solar array they are potentially purchasing. Solicitors for both buyers and sellers want to ensure that any legal aspects, benefits and potential liabilities are thoroughly understood. Often buyers just want to know what they have bought and how to claim the Feed in Tariff. It is a potential minefield of uncertainty with knowledgeable assistance sometimes hard to find! Solar Days are here to help!
As part of our service, Solar Days is able to assist with the following services:
- Review of all installed solar photovoltaic (PV) equipment, including instructions and paperwork.
- Maintenance checks on safety and performance of solar panels
- Checking performance and where necessary, replacing any faulty parts.
- Discussions with Solicitors and Conveyancers to ensure that benefits and potential liabilities are clear.
- Helping with transfer and management of Feed in Tariff contracts
- Explaining the solar equipment and the Feed in Tariff scheme in straight-forward language!
- We are happy to help all solar owners and prospective owners, not just our past customers.
Contact Solar Days on 01743 366555 or on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you.