Over the past few months, Solar Days has been contacted by several people who are selling or buying a property which has solar panels installed. Sellers are trying to answer questions from potential buyers. Buyers want to be confident and well informed about the solar array they are potentially purchasing. Solicitors for both buyers and sellers want to ensure that any legal aspects, benefits and potential liabilities are thoroughly understood. It is a potential minefield of uncertainty with knowledgeable assistance sometimes hard to find! Solar Days are here to help!
As part of our service, Solar Days is able to assist with the following services:
- Review of all installed solar photovoltaic (PV) equipment including instructions and paperwork.
- Maintenance checks on safety and performance of solar panels
- Discussions with Solicitors and Conveyancers to ensure that benefits and potential liabilities are clear.
- Helping with transfer and management of Feed in Tariff contracts
- Explaining the solar equipment and the Feed in Tariff scheme in straight-forward language!
- We are happy to help all solar owners and prospective owners, not just our past customers.
Contact Solar Days on 01743 366555 or on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you.